- Guided tour
- 5 minutes to activate your page
- Create your account
- Log in
- Change your password
- Safely store your data
- Activate your Facts and Figures
- Create an article
- Send a content to the recipient of your choice
- Publish your public page
- Print an article
- Update your page
- Customize your page
- Paper edition
- Consulting and assistance
- Authentication: MyOfficialStory identifies its users according to a strict procedure. If you are using a personal email address such as yahoo, google or wanadoo, you will not be able to derive full benefit from the site. You will need to be authenticated first. (See: “How can I be authenticated?”)
- Labels: all content published on our website has a label allowing you to identify its author: “Self made” (content written by the person distributing the article), “Ready to Publish” (by a journalist), etc. Pay attention!
- Homepage: this is similar to a magazine and is updated regularly. Our chief editor chooses the subjects featured from among the articles stored on MyOfficialStory.
- Visibility: 99% of MyOfficialStory users do not appear on the site. They store their data on our platform, use our technology to create articles and distribute the content to their contacts via the media of their choice (email, internet, magazines, etc.).
How do I create an account?
- 1. Click on "Register"
2. Complete all the required fields
NB: where possible, use a business email address. If you use a personal email address such as yahoo, google or wanadoo, you will not be able to derive full benefit from the site. You will need to be authenticated first. (See: "How can I be authenticated?")
- 3. An email containing the codes is sent to your address.
4. Go back to the home page and use these codes to log in.
NB: you can change your password in the "My Profile" area by clicking on the "Password" tab.See the login video
How can I be authenticated?
MyOfficialStory places great importance on the secure authentication of its members. You must be authenticated with MyOfficialStory to be able to access all its functionalities.
- 1. The best way is to meet a MyOfficialStory manager at an event or a meeting for physical authentication. Bring a business card and documents proving your identity.
- 2. An alternative is to send MyOfficialStory the information required to check your identity by post or by email. A business card, website, copy of an identity card, photocopy of the directory of a club of which you are a member, or a professional directory in which you are listed, newspaper clippings, etc. We will use this information to authenticate your account.
How can I store a photo or text?
- 1. Log in
- 2. Click on the "My Story" tab
- 3. Click on "Add an element"
- 4. Enter your text or click on the "Photo" tab to save a photo. Photos must have a resolution of 300 dpi and a maximum size of 3.5 MB.
NB: if you are entering a translation, indicate its category, then the original text. This will make it easier to organise your documents.
How can I create an article?
NB: you must have already entered at least one text and one photo.
- 1. Log in
- 2. Click on the "My Story" tab
- 3. Click on "Create an article"
- 4. Select the text and image you wish to combine
NB: tick the “MyOfficialStory” box if this article tells your story, the story of your company or of a product. A special logo will appear to inform the reader.
NB: you can change the distribution options for an article or photo at any time.
How can I distribute an article?
- 1. Log in
- 2. Click on the "Promote" tab
- 3. Select a logo colour
- 4. Choose the article you wish to distribute (1 per distribution)
- 5. Click on "Create"
- 6. Click on the selected logo to save it to your desktop
- 7. Copy the secret link
- 8. Create a new email
- 9. Insert the logo after your contact details or in your signature (Click on "Insert", then on "Image")
- 10. Insert the secret link (Click on "Insert", then "Hyperlink")
- 11. Send the email
NB: the person clicking on the link will automatically be taken to the article without having to log in. If the person then wishes to visit another area of the website, he or she will need to access the site in the normal way and log in.
On the Internet
Steps 1 to 7 are identical to those for email distribution.
- 8. Open the Internet page in which you wish to insert the logo. (You must be able to modify this page)
- 9. Insert the logo at the location of your choice.
- 10. Insert the secret link
- 11. Publish the Internet page online
NB: the person clicking on the link will automatically be taken to the article without having to log in. If the person then wishes to visit another part of the website, he or she will need to access the site in the normal way and log in.
Contact MyOfficialStory.com to obtain our help with the publication. If you already have special contacts at the magazines, you can use content from MyOfficialStory, provided that you have the rights and mention the copyright: © MyOfficialStory.com
www.myofficialstory.com - www.myofst.com
- you can access the www.myofficialstory.com website via www.myofst.com (the first 2 letters of each word are enough)
- you can also use simplified versions of email addresses.
You can change your password in the "Profile" area, by clicking on the "Password" tab. Please choose non-repetitive codes. Be creative.
MyOfficialStory is above all a Media solution. However, you can distribute your content on your usual social networks by integrating a “MyOfficialStory” widget in your profile.
If you are entering a translation, indicate its category, then the original text. This will make it easier to organise your documents.
To obtain a "Ready to Publish" label, contact MyOfficialStory.
You can change the distribution options for an article or photo at any time.